Feel safe while enjoying your hobby and true passion – shopping! Use 5 tips to shop safely online, sleep well and get the stuff you want!
Being a Shopaholic from home and doing your shopping online can be a tricky task. The last thing we would like to come across is the lost of money, card details and other personal assets.
I always bear in mind that there is a little danger of losing money, getting spam, viruses to hack my information etc when I am making online purchases. But the urge to buy things is bigger that my worries.
Nevertheless it it very important for us to stay alter and careful!
I have just come across this amazing and simple and very useful infographic which presents 5 tips to shop safely online.
- Find and use only reliable shopping website and amazon.com seems to be a winner here
- Be alter when receiving too good to be true offers into your inbox. Manage your spam filters
- Be alter to ads displaying offers which are suspiciously too good to be true and make you click on them. Read & think through and decide on whether you really need it
- Double check payment urls and dont give away your personal details too quickly
- Use reliable protection software and avoid unwanted ads, spam and viruses
Have a read through, have a look (as there are many pictures) put into practice and never be cheated when doing online shopping!
Easy & quick way of learning how to shop safely!
Enjoy online shopping safely!